[Evergreen-governance-l] Software Freedom Conservancy application

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Fri Sep 3 17:00:32 EDT 2010

Okay, Dan, I added a little bit about RSCEL.  Hope it's appropriate:

#
Existing for-profit or non-profit affiliations, funding relationships, or
other agreements that the project or its leaders have with other
organizations.

    *
      (aft) Partnering with the Galecia Group (Petaluma, CA) and the King
County Library System (Issaquah, WA) in developing resources for the
Evergreen community. The King County Library system won a $1 million IMLS
grant in September 2009, entitled "Powered by Open Source." King County has
partnered with six other library systems to provide a peer-to-peer support
model for open source libraries. The grant-funded website for their open
source project, RSCEL (Resource & Sharing Cooperative of Evergreen
Libraries) is at http://rscel.evergreen-ils.org.

Amy

=======================
Amy Terlaga