[Evergreen-governance-l] Ability to teleconference others into Governance meeting on 2011-04-27?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Apr 25 10:55:11 EDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 08:03:25PM -0400, Corridan, Jim (ICPR) wrote:
> I missed the last call.  hat time are we meeting Wednesday.  I may also have to call in.  I don't arrive until Wednesday evening.

Chris sent the minutes from the last meeting to the list on April 19th (
http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/evergreen-governance-l/2011-April/000416.html
); the date, but not the time, of the meeting was in the minutes.  I
checked with Chris via IRC and he recalled the time of the meeting on
Wednesday the 27th was 4:00 PM, so I updated the Evergreen calendar at
http://evergreen-ils.org/calendar accordingly last week.