[Evergreen-governance-l] Evergreen Oversight Board Minutes, 7-19-11

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Jul 21 13:06:21 EDT 2011

Here are the minutes of last Tuesday's meeting.  Thank you again, Lori, for
providing a summary of the first 20 minutes of the meeting.

If you have any corrections, please let me know.  Elizabeth has already
reviewed these.

Also, I cannot make next month's meeting as I will be on vacation.  Would
anyone be willing to step in for me?

Thanks,

Amy

Amy Terlaga