[Evergreen-governance-l] Big splash (was: Re: Details of Evergreen sign up for Conservancy)

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Jun 15 16:43:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Jun 15, 2011, at 4:40 PM, Lori Bowen Ayre wrote:
> Monday would be the latest we should do it since everyone is so focused on getting to the Conference already.  Maybe we could do it on Thursday?  Yes, the day after tomorrow!

Well, it's tomorrow, actually. :)  But I agree sooner is better.

> I agree with you Galen.  We should put a Press Release out and make sure it gets on all the lists and on the home page at evergreen-ils.org.  And make sure Marshall Breeding gets a copy of course. Can we work from a SFC's draft Press Release (do they have it yet?).

I'll ask now.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
VP, Support and Implementation
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 352-215-7548
skype:  gmcharlt
web:    http://www.esilibrary.com/
Supporting Koha and Evergreen: http://koha-community.org & http://evergreen-ils.org

Equinox is going to New Orleans! Please visit us at booth 550
at ALA Annual to learn more about Koha and Evergreen.