[Evergreen-governance-l] Big splash (was: Re: Details of Evergreen sign up for Conservancy)

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Jun 15 16:40:26 EDT 2011

Monday would be the latest we should do it since everyone is so focused on
getting to the Conference already.  Maybe we could do it on Thursday?  Yes,
the day after tomorrow!

I agree with you Galen.  We should put a Press Release out and make sure it
gets on all the lists and on the home page at evergreen-ils.org.  And make
sure Marshall Breeding gets a copy of course. Can we work from a SFC's draft
Press Release (do they have it yet?).

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre // Library Technology Consultant
The Galecia Group // www.galecia.com
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling