[Evergreen-governance-l] Next EG governance meeting & a motion

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Jun 17 17:27:00 EDT 2011

Regarding Dan's statement:  Given that the Conservancy is supposed to handle
financials on our behalf, I would lean towards "no" and have regular
reporting of the financials to the Board be one of the duties of the liaison
to the Conservancy.

I would second that, if it is a motion.  Along with the language revision.

Good catch, Dan.

Lori