[Evergreen-governance-l] Tomorrow's Meeting

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon Mar 14 16:36:30 EDT 2011

Hi all-

I hope to attend tomorrow's meeting, but I have a morning presentation at a
library and I will be on the road right around the time of our meeting.

My plan is to find a nice quiet restaurant or diner or something on my way
home so that I can participate in the call via my cell.  Failing that, I'll
be in a parking lot somewhere .  Failing that?  Well, then I guess I failed
and you won't hear from me.

(Too much information?  Hope to talk with you all then.)

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation, Inc.

32 Crest Road