[Evergreen-governance-l] Fwd: Latest versions of SFC agreement and Rule of Governance

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 18 18:16:40 EDT 2011

Forwarding to all in case you can help me find the latest online versions. I am ready to send out the agenda for our meeting but want to be certain I am sending the latest versions of

Software Freedom Conservancy Agreement
Rules of Governance (assuming the PDF from Dan on March 2 was it. I don't find it online)

Thanks!

Elizabeth