[Evergreen-governance-l] Fwd: Latest versions of SFC agreement and Rule of Governance

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Mar 18 18:56:12 EDT 2011

On 18 March 2011 18:16, McKinney, Elizabeth
<emckinney at georgialibraries.org> wrote:
> Forwarding to all in case you can help me find the latest online versions. I am ready to send out the agenda for our meeting but want to be certain I am sending the latest versions of
>
> Software Freedom Conservancy Agreement
> Rules of Governance (assuming the PDF from Dan on March 2 was it. I don't find it online)
>
> Thanks!

Heh, I like how you gave me two minutes to respond :)

I hadn't posted the PDF of the "Rules of Governance" from 2011-03-02
on the wiki; I have now uploaded that. (Do I recall correctly that
during our meeting there was supposed to be one further amendment to
the document?)

Also, no one had uploaded the 2011-01-31 draft of the Fiscal
Sponsorship Agreement that Bradley sent us, so I went ahead and
uploaded that as well, taking a bit more time to provide some
explanatory text about the current status of our application.

Both documents are now available from
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=governance:structure
instead of only being available from the mailing list archives.

Interestingly, the wiki doesn't like HTML attachments (perhaps a
security concern? Unsure...) so I have attached the HTML version of
the Rules of Governance document to this email.

Hope everyone has a good weekend,
Dan