[Evergreen-governance-l] Google Summer of Code Fund

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue May 17 11:31:41 EDT 2011

I'm a bit confused but maybe you can all work it out when you get on the
phone.  I didn't think it was "like" the Google Summer of Code, I thought it
WAS the Google Summer of Code.  But maybe I misunderstood Anoop...who has
been my source of this info.

Anyway, I'm glad you'll be discussing it today.

Lori

--

Lori Bowen Ayre // Library Technology Consultant
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling