[evergreen-outreach] merchandise

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:57:05 EDT 2017

A quick breakdown on where we are with merchandise for sale:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/109pm8wo9LsoZbPUoD-g1KCWGnqTHOA0i0WochwlUBMg/edit?usp=sharing

I will email some things about t-shirts for the conference separately but
merchandising keeps coming up as we talk about conference specific
merchandise so I wanted to go ahead and put this on the list so it's
available to everyone.  I've also consolidated information that was spread
over multiple sheets that different combinations of people had access to
into one master sheet for easy reference that can be used regardless of who
has what duty with the merchandise.

Quick takes: I think we're going to take a bath on the pins and don't
recommend doing them again unless they are something that can be used
multiple times.

Mugs: I think they are too expensive at this price and recommend dropping
them to $10.

Notebooks: Way too expensive at this price. I think the appeal of them was
overestimated.  Drop to $8.

T-Shirts: These are already popular at $18 but I still think should be
dropped to $15 or $16 to encourage movement.