[evergreen-outreach] conference t-shirts

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:50:45 EDT 2017

The service we've been using for the t-shirts doesn't have an online mockup
tool so this is a very basic mockup I threw together using stock imagery of
a v neck black tshirt.  For a final design I'd still want to add a curved
line under neath on the back with the web site URL and integrating the
actual community logo and maybe some a little additional on the front.

But, this is enough I hope to at least start discussion with a visual aide.

[image: Inline image 1]