[evergreen-outreach] Green lanyards

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Sun Nov 5 19:37:31 EST 2017

I agree we should order more, but I feel like this falls in conference
committee category rather than outreach committee territory. Looking at
old EOB meeting minutes here -
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-04-16-14.02.log.html
(around 15:02), it looks like we previously used community funds without
charging it to the conference budget. I can dig up the ordering
information for them and then document that information somewhere.

Kathy

On 11/04/2017 02:48 PM, Rogan Hamby wrote:
> I was just looking at he ineventory for the colored lanyards we use
> for community events.  We have a healthy number of red and yellows but
> only 16 greens if I’m reading the sheet correctly.  This isn’t quite
> as bad as it may sound as many event regulars keep their lanyards as
> they’ve bedazzled, pinnned and otherwise decorated them, rather than
> return them.
>
> But it makes me think we may need to order more greens for the next
> conference.  Thoughts?
>

> ---
> Sent from iPhone

Kathy Lussier