[evergreen-outreach] Green lanyards

Gagnon, Ron gagnon at noblenet.org
Mon Nov 6 08:27:40 EST 2017

I agree that more should be ordered.  It might be good for conference
committee to remind people to bring the old ones if they have them, I never
thought about it myself.
Ron

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 7:37 PM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:

> I agree we should order more, but I feel like this falls in conference
> committee category rather than outreach committee territory. Looking at old
> EOB meeting minutes here - http://evergreen-ils.org/
> meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-04-16-14.02.log.html (around
> 15:02), it looks like we previously used community funds without charging
> it to the conference budget. I can dig up the ordering information for them
> and then document that information somewhere.
>
> Kathy
>
> On 11/04/2017 02:48 PM, Rogan Hamby wrote:
>
> I was just looking at he ineventory for the colored lanyards we use for
> community events.  We have a healthy number of red and yellows but only 16
> greens if I’m reading the sheet correctly.  This isn’t quite as bad as it
> may sound as many event regulars keep their lanyards as they’ve bedazzled,
> pinnned and otherwise decorated them, rather than return them.
>
> But it makes me think we may need to order more greens for the next
> conference.  Thoughts?
>

> ---
> Sent from iPhone

> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative(508) 343-0128klussier at masslnc.org
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier

Ronald A. Gagnon
Executive Director
North Of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE)
Danvers, Massachusetts  01923
978-777-8844
www.noblenet.org