[evergreen-outreach] Outreach Discussion at Hack-A-Way

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:04:32 EST 2017

Kathy and I met to discuss some outreach issues at the Hack-A-Way,
primarily the annual report.  She will send out some notes/requests for
assistance later.  The original sword of Damocles has been lowered since we
met this  milestone of starting it but the next milestone is now set that
we will do karaoke if we don't have at least 50% of the content ready by
Jan 15th.

Galen will select the tracks.  I'm terrified.