[evergreen-outreach] Outreach Discussion at Hack-A-Way

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Tue Nov 7 15:11:58 EST 2017

I'll be at the hack-a-way tomorrow.  Not sure that means anything to this
discussion.

I trust you (us) all to get it done by the 15th.

I also trust Galen completely with the song pickage.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kathy and I met to discuss some outreach issues at the Hack-A-Way,
> primarily the annual report.  She will send out some notes/requests for
> assistance later.  The original sword of Damocles has been lowered since we
> met this  milestone of starting it but the next milestone is now set that
> we will do karaoke if we don't have at least 50% of the content ready by
> Jan 15th.
>
> Galen will select the tracks.  I'm terrified.

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*