[evergreen-outreach] Evergreen session at ALA MidWinter

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Nov 15 09:46:25 EST 2017

Also, the submissions site has already opened up for ALA Annual in New
Orleans. We should probably start thinking about a topic to focus on for
that meeting. As a reminder, we have done the following topics for our
recent ALA meetups:

  * ALA Annual 2017 - It's a Popularity Contest -- Innovation in the
    Evergreen Catalog - focused on activity metric and group formats &
    editions searching
  * ALA MidWinter 2018 - Evergreen at the desk, on the road, and
    everywhere in between - the focus will be the web client and how it
    is helping libraries serve their users in the modern age.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator