[evergreen-outreach] Conference t-shirts

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Nov 21 14:45:20 EST 2017

Hi all,

We appear to have a simple WordPress shopping cart plugin set up on the
Evergreen site that will allow us to sell the conference t-shirts
outside of the conference registration site. Now that we know we have
the tools to make this happen, I want to circle back to a couple of
decisions on the conference t-shirts before making this live.

*Price*

As Rogan mentioned in a previous range, our costs are $13 per t-shirt
for the largest size if we order 36-50, but are less expensive at
smaller sizes. We had discussed a price range of $13-15 on our
conference call, but I thought we were settling on $14. Is everyone in
favor of that price point?

BTW, Rogan, can you let me know what sizes are available so that I can
include them on the order form? Right now, I have S, M, L, XL listed.

*Design*

I have attached the mockup that Rogan sent earlier. My recollection was
that everyone on the Outreach Committee was happy with the design.
However, Amy forwarded along some suggestions that came from some of the
conference committee members:

- Adding the Evergreen URL on the back
- There was a suggestion to not do a v neck because it didn't go well
with the circular logo design or possibly changing the front log to the
Evergreen logo? (I'm actually okay with it as is, but I wanted to
forward along the suggestion.

Another thought I had was that it might be nice to include the Show Me
Evergreen piece of the logo (shown here
-https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2018-evergreen-international-conference/)
on the t-shirt. Maybe below the logo on the back of the t-shirt? If we
did this, though, then I don't think we could add the URL because it
would make the shirt too cluttered.

However, I'm also okay with going with it as is. Do you all have any
thoughts before we put this out there?

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!

Kathy

--