[evergreen-outreach] Conference t-shirts

Gagnon, Ron gagnon at noblenet.org
Tue Nov 21 14:58:49 EST 2017

Kathy,
So we are making only about one dollar per shirt?  And do the costs cited
include shipping them to the conference?  Should we try making an extra
dollar on each shirt, to go toward further outreach efforts?

I agree that both the URL and Show Me Evergreen would be too much, but
either one alone could work.  But I'm fine with it as is.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.
Ron

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We appear to have a simple WordPress shopping cart plugin set up on the
> Evergreen site that will allow us to sell the conference t-shirts outside
> of the conference registration site. Now that we know we have the tools to
> make this happen, I want to circle back to a couple of decisions on the
> conference t-shirts before making this live.
>
> *Price*
>
> As Rogan mentioned in a previous range, our costs are $13 per t-shirt for
> the largest size if we order 36-50, but are less expensive at smaller
> sizes. We had discussed a price range of $13-15 on our conference call, but
> I thought we were settling on $14. Is everyone in favor of that price
> point?
>
> BTW, Rogan, can you let me know what sizes are available so that I can
> include them on the order form? Right now, I have S, M, L, XL listed.
>
> *Design*
>
> I have attached the mockup that Rogan sent earlier. My recollection was
> that everyone on the Outreach Committee was happy with the design. However,
> Amy forwarded along some suggestions that came from some of the conference
> committee members:
>
> - Adding the Evergreen URL on the back
> - There was a suggestion to not do a v neck because it didn't go well with
> the circular logo design or possibly changing the front log to the
> Evergreen logo? (I'm actually okay with it as is, but I wanted to forward
> along the suggestion.
>
> Another thought I had was that it might be nice to include the Show Me
> Evergreen piece of the logo (shown here -https://evergreen-ils.org/
> conference/2018-evergreen-international-conference/) on the t-shirt.
> Maybe below the logo on the back of the t-shirt? If we did this, though,
> then I don't think we could add the URL because it would make the shirt too
> cluttered.
>
> However, I'm also okay with going with it as is. Do you all have any
> thoughts before we put this out there?
>
> Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!
>
> Kathy
>
> --
> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative(508) 343-0128klussier at masslnc.org
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussie

Ronald A. Gagnon
Executive Director
North Of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE)
Danvers, Massachusetts  01923
978-777-8844
www.noblenet.org