[evergreen-outreach] Results of annual community survey

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Apr 3 14:29:26 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm sharing a document I pulled together with our best estimate for
current Evergreen libraries -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sGWzYz7LYFuBtClQkdH5amZqbjcKKCHJgme4RxAtDzM/edit?usp=sharing

The data is mostly based on the responses we received in our most recent
survey. For known Evergreen libraries that did not respond to the
survey, we estimated some data based on looking at their public catalogs
or, in some cases, using responses from a previous year's survey. The
service populations, circs, and registered patrons were only used for
those libraries that filled out a survey.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator