[evergreen-outreach] Results of annual community survey

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Apr 4 13:23:46 EDT 2018

Hi,

I've updated these numbers a bit. Shae informed me of one new library
(Niagara Falls Public Library) that I missed in my searches and moved to
Evergreen in 2017. I think I found them in my Google searches, but
assumed they were part of the pre-existing Niagara consortium, but they
are running their own system. I also missed that the Czech republic has
one new installation in 2017. It's actually quite interesting. They are
providing it to librarians to catalog their personal libraries and also
to give them a chance to try out Evergreen.

I also had to correct a calculation error for total number of libraries
that moved to Evergreen.

Our total number of libraries is up a bit from what I sent out
yesterday, but still below 2,000. The total number of known libraries
that moved to EG in the past year is a little lower than what I reported
yesterday.

I'm now calling these the final numbers from our survey!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator