[evergreen-outreach] Annual Report proofing copy

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:55:53 EDT 2018

It's here!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lt8fkzjzgxiy1ng/Evergreen%
20Annual%20Report%202017%20proofing%20copy%2001.pdf?dl=0

Here is the first of the copies for proof reading.  Please note that it has
only received the most superficial proofreading at this point as the focus
has been on getting the major layout and content in place.  So, please,
beat it up.  As we get feedback I'll add names of proofreaders to the
credits page.  Also, if anyone knows the name of the logo designer for the
2017 conference logo I'd like to add it.  I assume it was done as work for
hire and all that but I still think it's good to acknowledge where we can.

I didn't add a CC license since we didn't gather those permissions from
each contributor (and some it might be hard to explain it to) but I did add
a statement on the back expressly giving permission to duplicate and
redistribute the report since everyone agreed to that by contributing
content.

At this point some graphics and layout tweaks are still likely to happen
but not major ones.