[evergreen-outreach] Annual Report proofing copy

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Apr 11 11:30:39 EDT 2018

I've been proofreading and then reading comments.  It seems y'all have the
same eyes (better) than I.  Rogan, will there be another version to look at
with the updates at a point?  I know you're busy and understand if this is
it.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Andrea Buntz Neiman <
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org> wrote:

> Comments for version 2 attached.  Some are pretty picky, and others are
> more in the realm of style suggestions.
>
> Great work overall on this!   It looks really professional & visually
> interesting.
>
> ABN​
>  EG Annual Rept -- proofreading
> <https://docs.google.com/a/equinoxinitiative.org/document/d/1zWu-J9B1ctcRW_SxNAJqi4jsIevFSgf4Q0jhLFS2lXo/edit?usp=drive_web>
>>
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 11:19 AM, Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ah, I read Ben's email but forgot to integrate that.  Thanks for the
>> catch Galen!  I'll work on integrating these along with any other comments
>> (I've gotten a few off list as well) later this afternoon.  Keep it
>> coming!  Many eyes only make things better.
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 11:11 AM, Galen Charlton <
>> gmc at equinoxinitiative.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Thanks for your ongoing work on this!  I've added feedback on the
>>> second PDF to my document:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oA7q9S14E1Q57_FMGD0HcZu-
>>> SWsRMoXJ0aRkDHYa_H4/edit#
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Galen

>>> doing so
>>> noticed
>>> first.
>>> of
>>> back over
>>> more
>>> put

>>> too
>>> send
>>> make a
>>> that
>>> one way
>>> things

>>> but at
>>> looking at

>>> gmc at equinoxinitiative.org>

>>> SWsRMoXJ0aRkDHYa_H4/edit?usp=sharing

>>> %20Report%202017%20proofing%20copy%2001.pdf?dl=0

>>> that it
>>> please,
>>> credits
>>> 2017
>>> for
>>> can.

>>> from
>>> add a
>>> contributing

>>> happen

>>> reen-outreach

>>> --
>>> Galen Charlton
>>> Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
>>> Equinox Open Library Initiative
>>> phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
>>> email:  gmc at equinoxInitiative.org
>>> web:  https://equinoxInitiative.org
>>> direct: +1 770-709-5581
>>> cell:   +1 404-984-4366

> Andrea Buntz Neiman
> Project Manager for Software Development
> Equinox Open Library Initiative
> abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
> 1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
> *www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*