[evergreen-outreach] Staffing the merchandise table

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Apr 24 10:29:05 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I've created a spreadsheet for staffing the merchandise table during the
exhibit hours at the conference. I would like to have two people at the
table for each break. Could you please sign up for some slots to help us
out?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lIUtLWWXR4t2fmfu9wvu_VIY4TFO5Xxz19LT1ESvZ7M/edit?usp=sharing

In addition to staffing the table, we will need to pack up the
merchandise at the end of each day and then set up the table again in
the morning. Rogan and I will be counting the money at the end of each
day and then again in the morning.

Last year, the merchandise was left out while programming was going on,
but there was always somebody at the table watching it. I hate to ask
people to miss out on programming to watch it, but I also don't know if
it's a good idea to leave it in the wide open. Do you have any thoughts
on that? Would covering it up during unattended hours be sufficient?

I look forward to seeing you all next week!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator