[evergreen-outreach] annual report printing

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jan 3 13:17:46 EST 2018

> How did the bitmaps import / link?
Once I moved them out of the art directory and into the same directory
where the idml file lived, they just worked. There are a few images that
are not displaying, but I haven't looked closely yet to see if it's
because the files are missing or if something else is amiss.

> Did you do any tests of PDF export yet?
I didn't, but I just tried it. The PDF is available at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TcwbjfMbPhpFpE3N18F-PJs_fxALaX3d/view?usp=sharing.
I haven't made any tweaks to the layout, so some things appear a little
funky at the moment.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier