[evergreen-outreach] next meeting agenda

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:59:53 EST 2018

I've gone ahead and created the next meeting agenda here:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=outreach:meetings:2018-12-05

If anyone wants to add to it go right ahead.  If you don't have a wiki
account and need something added just let me know.  Or, even better let me
set you up with an account on the wiki!

One section I've added to the bottom is the TUTCCF or Tabled Until Torch
Carrier Comes Forward.  These are things that we feel are important enough
that we don't want to lose track of them but we simply don't have the
manpower / tuits / whatever you want to call it to implement at this time.
These would be great things for new volunteers to work on as well.
Occasionally we will want to look at some of these and say "hey I think the
time has come for us to tackle this now."