[evergreen-outreach] Reminder to contribute to brainstorming documents

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Oct 1 16:53:15 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I want to send along a reminder to Outreach Committee people to contribute
to two brainstorming documents we are working on right now:
  * Brainstorming for "I Am Evergreen" campaign -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x8KVE4y3YQwFnGQJn7hO8CF3U0XsHxc4sxZoRSvj_OQ/edit?usp=sharing
   * Brainstorming for promoting more information for newcomers on
evergreen-ils.org -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LJZ9z5RjrEzeU6cdZ6AkgO0Ez4hGtjiO_o4axfpxprw/edit?usp=sharing

We will discuss these plans at our next meeting at 2 p.m. Eastern on
Wednesday, October 3.

A meeting agenda, with lots of opportunities for volunteering to support
Outreach, is on its way.

Thanks!
Kathy

--