[evergreen-outreach] Evergreen Outreach Committee meeting tomorrow

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Oct 2 11:34:23 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We have an Outreach Committee meeting scheduled for tomorrow at 2 p.m.
Eastern, 11 a.m. Pacific. The meeting agenda is available at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=outreach:meetings:2018-10-03.

The meeting is open to anyone in the community who is interested in
promoting Evergreen to the larger library community or in making our own
community more active.

You will see that there is an agenda item for upcoming Outreach volunteer
opportunities. One of these volunteer opportunities is to assist Andrea
with the upcoming contributor acknowledgement program. I sent out an email
seeking volunteers a few weeks ago, but nobody has offered to help out yet.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for people who are seeking ways to
contribute to Evergreen, but don't know where to start.

We also have a need for volunteers to take on roles I previously filled. I
will be moving on to a new career opportunity in December, and I will no
longer be able to work with the Outreach Committee. The agenda includes a
link to those roles that need to be filled and what they entail.

Many thanks to Andrea Neiman, who has already agreed to help Rogan take the
lead on the annual community report. I'm sure they will be looking for more
volunteers to help with the report when the time comes.

The other roles are tasks that don't require a huge time commitment, but do
need somebody to ensure that they move forward on a regular basis. Please
take some time to review them before tomorrow's meeting and consider taking
one or two on.

The meeting call-in information is below:

Topic: Evergreen Outreach Committee meeting
Time: Oct 3, 2018 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
    Every month on the First Wed, until Feb 06, 2019, 5 occurrence(s)
    Oct 3, 2018 2:00 PM

    Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
    Monthly:
https://zoom.us/meeting/166595305/ics?icsToken=eb2fdee202dcc4f10a7dcea6c60372f24f73d44f1ef56af2b2711a2869f2471c

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/166595305

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16699006833,,166595305#  or +16465588656,,166595305#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 646 558 8656
    Meeting ID: 166 595 305
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cT2zm7DDe