[evergreen-outreach] meeting reminder

Chris Maas chrism at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 6 15:04:37 EST 2019

(Wow!   Thanks for the Notes)

Here is my cut at the sorts of things we might want to get from an
interviewee (being careful, as Rogan pointed out, to be flexible in the
interview).

Introduce yourself  (library,  position, how long as a librarian,  how long
at this library, etc.)

2. Tell us something about your library (Librarian=Overall; Cataloger=
collection size and new additions; Circulation=circulation volume, patron
types)

3.  Evergreen - How long?  Version?

4.  If recent conversion - what objective did you have when you were
looking to convert?,   (How) did Evergreen Fulfill that objective

5.  Why do you like Evergreen?

          A. Any particular features that you like?  (For
catalogers/circulators - more depth on each)

    ----  B. Cost?

    ----  C. Consortium?

   -----  D. Documentation?

6.  Your Consortium - Which one?  Size of Consortium?  Support services
offered by the consortium?   Your participation in the consortium?
(meetings? Reports?)

7.  Would you recommend Evergreen?   Why?

Comments are more than welcome!

_________"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have
entertained angels unawares." (Heb 13:2)
Chris Maas
924-4553