[evergreen-outreach] meeting reminder

Meme Marlow mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:37:07 EST 2019

Hi, everyone.

As I stated in the meeting, my audio was not working well. Did I hear we
need a sponsor for the merchandise? I did not see anything mentioned in the
notes, so wasn't sure. I thought I caught something about not having a
sponsor yet. I was just curious what it was for.

Thanks, Meme

Meme Marlow, director
Worch Memorial Public Library
790 S. Center St. PO Box 336