[evergreen-outreach] reminder meeting today

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:22:49 EST 2019

Sending yet again now that the list should be fixed.  Aside from the copy
and paste from below I have already heard from two people that they won't
be able to make it so I intend to keep today very brief unless anyone has
something they strongly feel needs a lot of mashing over.

--------

With the New Year's holiday I didn't get the meeting reminder out on
Tuesday as I normally would, my apologies.  However, we do have a meeting
scheduled today for 2 PM EST.

Google Hangout link:  https://meet.google.com/oip-dwca-bpc

Call in:  ‪+1 337-441-4148‬ PIN: ‪125 363 025‬#

Agenda link here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=outreach:meetings:2018-01-02

The New Year's meeting is often problematic since it's right after a long
holiday so some members may not be able to attend.  I expect this to be a
short meeting and we can handle most of what we want to via email if need
be.