[evergreen-outreach] summary of meeting

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:19:10 EST 2019

I took notes today and whether or not brevity is the soul of wit or simply
convenience it's what we're getting.

2018 Annual Report - Andrea is changing focus on one section and Rgoan will
have something visual for people to see and interact with by February

Contributor of the Month - Jan's has been chosen, it's someone who
routinely goes above and beyond and has been with the community a long time

Press Release - Ron is going to look a a press release about our
contributor of the month program.  It also occurs to me (post meeting) that
we should do a press release dedicated to the annual report and promote it
a bit since part of it's audience is potential new users.

I Am Evergreen - Chris is pulling this together and has several contact
names.  I have not thought of a good circulation oriented person but Andrea
had an excellent suggestion so I will be following up on that shortly after
speaking to someone else.

Conference T Shirts - awaiting details from the conference folks

Social Media Person - we are going to do a few more editing passes and I
encourage anyone who wants to give input and then I'll look at promoting
for it within the month:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WzW3rTEl5fAvNkgHyPLUM5EDr6W68q8Xga0kCybpvFo/edit