[evergreen-outreach] More ALA AV Fun (Not)

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Jun 7 12:54:12 EDT 2019

Well, apparently the ALA person was wrong.  PRG, the tradeshow company,
says we do need to pay for the sound system for the microphones.  With the
additional $300, plus tax and the additional labor charge, that adds
$346.50 to the $802.70 that I paid yesterday (which was broken down as:
$475 for screen-projector-stand; $70 for two mics, $225 for labor, $32.70
for equipment tax).

So, do we have that kind of money to move around in our budget?  Do we
cancel the mics and just hope there are not enough people in attendance to
need them (there are, atm, 45 people who have added it to their
schedules)?  I kinda feel like this is a ridiculously high expense for a
one-hour session, but...it is a national conference, I guess.

(Who knew that this was going to be the most complicated part of the
program planning?!)

Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Evergreen Coordinator