[evergreen-outreach] ALA Annual A/V needs

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri May 31 15:28:45 EDT 2019

Hi all,

We are making final preparations for our ALA program, which is going well.
When we got the room confirmations from ALA, the email included the order
form for A/V.  I double-checked with our ALA contact that we actually have
to fill out an A/V form for one session and she said yes, we do.

Kathy had told Amy and me that she'd requested some money from the EOB this
year to cover A/V, after that year we got in trouble for bringing our own,
but she hadn't said how much.  Anyone know?

I'm attaching the form here, in case anyone wants to look at it.  It's due
on June 6 and I think we're meeting again on the 5th (?) but that seemed a
little too close to the wire to me, so I thought I'd bring it up
here.  Projector, screen, and at least one handheld/table microphone seem
like the basics.  We have a moderator and three panelists (aiming for four)
and plan on a relatively informal conversation style, rather than formal
presentations.  Does that sound good?  Any other thoughts about what we
should order?

Thanks,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill