[evergreen-outreach] Conference Social Media Question

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Sep 18 12:37:23 EDT 2019

Hi all,

A couple of planning meetings ago, the 2020 Evergreen Conference committee
was talking about social media related to the conference, and how Outreach
usually did that.  I was supposed to ask (and forgot) if Outreach
would/could send out a "save the date" for the conference on social media.
Is that something we can do (or, really, something Rogan, you can do,
lol)?  (April 22-24, 2020, The Crowne Plaza - Atlanta Perimeter at
Ravinia, Atlanta,
GA, https://www.cpravinia.com
<https://www.cpravinia.com/?trackingSource=PaidSearchBrand&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7K6D-dra5AIVjh-tBh0lOgEnEAAYASAAEgLK6fD_BwE>,
conference website coming soon).

At the last meeting, they added sending a "save the date" email.  That
doesn't seem like something Outreach has done, traditionally, right?  I'm
happy to send something by email, though, since I'm on both committees.

Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Evergreen Coordinator
MOBIUS