[evergreen-outreach] Conference Social Media Question

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:16:15 EDT 2019

Hi Deborah,

The first year I did this as an emergency fill in since the social media
had been offered in packages to promote those that provided sponsorships
and I figured I might as well take care of other stuff as well.  In years
after we've had someone from the conference committee take that over.  I've
continued to play a role in making sure the conference person has the tools
they need and keeping other social media and conference from stepping on
each other's toes but I do think it's best that someone from the conference
committee fill that role.