[evergreen-outreach] Virtual Conference: Dates

Ruth Frasur rfrasur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:25:39 EDT 2020

All fair points.  I have no special feelings one way or another.  It's just
a potential way to make for face time.  When I'm running a Zoom class,
however, I always prefer dual monitors, whether it be a meeting or
webinar.  I generally don't enable webcams unless it's that kind of
meeting.  It's still handy to have the presentation monitor that's shared
and then "everything else" on the other one.

EI does have the webinar license.