[evergreen-outreach] weekly annual report progress

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 21:45:33 EST 2020

Not a lot of progress this week.  Placeholder graphics for committers
section were generated by Andrea and I think look good but we might need
higher resolution ones for the final print.

We still need the spotlight text.

I'm not terribly happy with the working groups section.  I had to cut text
a lot to get it to fit and in the end, A) it's still very text heavy and B)
it's ended up being more a statement of their existence than a section of
achievements.  I can remove text and do a bunch of graphics to address A
but what are people's thoughts about B?