[evergreen-outreach] weekly annual report progress

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 09:03:38 EST 2020

Regarding the working groups page, I am considering the following option
(and inviting others to tell me if it's viable or ill conceived) :

Removing nearly all text.  Adding a text box with information on how to
find the groups / get involved on the web site.  Use one graphic and a
short text description for each group highlighting some accomplishment of
the group as representative of their efforts as a whole.

Outreach: a photo from the ALA session last summer (if we have one)
New Developer Group : photo from the presentation at the last conference
(if we have one)

Honestly, it doesn't even have to be every group, we can take each group we
can identify as having something that we can get a graphic up for and
explain that groups are organic and change over time to fit the needs of
the project.

Thoughts?