[evergreen-outreach] very alpha version of report

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Tue Jan 21 08:59:43 EST 2020

Rogan--

It's shaping up quite nicely!   Any way  you can better distinguish the
annual conference from the Hack-a-way on that page?  Maybe not necessary.

So not enough room for all of the group summaries?

Also, don't forget the Bibliomation logo on the back page.  I'm sure you
won't.  :-)

As always, really nice work!

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 9:58 PM <rogan.hamby at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm attaching a very early version of the report.  It needs editing,
> graphics, pretifying (technical term) but we have all the textual content
> except the spotlight, so that is a good thing and we're just short of a
> major milestone of having all the text.

Amy Terlaga
Director of Member Services
Bibliomation, Inc.