[evergreen-outreach] very alpha version of report

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Jan 21 09:33:24 EST 2020

My only feedback at this point (caveat: VERY quick glance, not a careful
read) is that I like the 3.3 release sidebar more than the 3.4 - the
formatting of "XX features; YY bugfixes" is more active-voice than
"features: XX; bugfixes: YY".

Looks great for a first draft! I will get you some graphics this week, and
I'm expecting bullet points from Jane for the Consortium Spotlight soon &
then I'll turn that around to you ASAP.

ABN

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 9:00 AM Amy Terlaga <terlaga at biblio.org> wrote:

> Rogan--
>
> It's shaping up quite nicely!   Any way  you can better distinguish the
> annual conference from the Hack-a-way on that page?  Maybe not necessary.
>
> So not enough room for all of the group summaries?
>
> Also, don't forget the Bibliomation logo on the back page.  I'm sure you
> won't.  :-)
>
> As always, really nice work!
>
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 9:58 PM <rogan.hamby at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm attaching a very early version of the report.  It needs editing,
>> graphics, pretifying (technical term) but we have all the textual content
>> except the spotlight, so that is a good thing and we're just short of a
>> major milestone of having all the text.

> +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
> Amy Terlaga
> Director of Member Services
> Bibliomation, Inc.
> 24 Wooster Avenue
> Waterbury, CT  06708
> (203)577-4070 x101
> terlaga at biblio.org

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*