[evergreen-outreach] interstitial slides

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:19:27 EDT 2020

Thanks.  I'll give others a chance to chime in before integrating but that
is useful feedback.  I wondered what others would think of the overlapping
logo with the background.  I don't mind it myself but if it's distracting I
agree it need tweaking.  I might try something other than a rectangular
notch there to make it more appealing.