[evergreen-outreach] interstitial slides

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Wed Jun 3 09:04:58 EDT 2020

Sorry for being late to the game.  It’s been a crazy couple of days work-wise.  I think these look good w/ echoes of the contrast comment.  The logo overlaying the tan doesn’t bother me. I’m not sure what ET/PT comment has been made, but if it’s about replacing EST/PST with ET/PT, I agree.  Thanks for these Rogan.

Ruth Frasur
Evergreen Support and Development Administrator
Indiana State Library
140 N Senate Ave
Indianapolis, IN  46204
(317) 460-7556

From: evergreen-outreach [mailto:evergreen-outreach-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org] On Behalf Of rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 4:19 PM
To: Galen Charlton <gmc at equinoxinitiative.org>
Cc: Evergreen Outreach Committee <evergreen-outreach at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: Re: [evergreen-outreach] interstitial slides

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Thanks.  I'll give others a chance to chime in before integrating but that is useful feedback.  I wondered what others would think of the overlapping logo with the background.  I don't mind it myself but if it's distracting I agree it need tweaking.  I might try something other than a rectangular notch there to make it more appealing.