[evergreen-outreach] Youtube Work / Scheduling / Whatever

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:23:50 EDT 2020

I have added a tab to the UNDEF* tracking document entitled 'Youtube' just
to help coordinate the tracking and loading of the sessions.  Feel free to
assign yourselves if you're going to work on editing videos and/or adding
closed captions but if you're done with a certain session, say the Youtube
part, and not doing more on it, say the captions, just unassign yourself so
that others can pick it up.

Unless anyone objects I think we should agree that everyone loading a word
doc for the Youtube notes / web site should review it and anyone loading a
transcript file for closed captions should review it.  Both of these
reviews should be for major issues such as those noted this morning.  If
folks interested in doing this work want to we could have a short meeting
tomorrow to handle the mechanics of coordination.

I don't have all the files but what I do have are here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/afsn9wt2vo5p9yk/AAAo6O_waUChXKh8jwnbOk4la?dl=0

So, at least from those anyone can grab what's there and assign themselves
to work on a chunk.

UNDEF = UNified Divine Empirical Files alternatively known as the UNDEAD =
UNified Divine Empirical Access Documents