[evergreen-outreach] Youtube Work / Scheduling / Whatever

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Thu Jun 11 15:29:19 EDT 2020

Rogan,

I’ll forward the files I have this evening or tomorrow morning so that everything can go in one repository.

Ruth Frasur
Evergreen Development and Support Administrator
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 460-7556

From: evergreen-outreach [mailto:evergreen-outreach-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org] On Behalf Of rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 3:24 PM
To: Evergreen Outreach Committee <evergreen-outreach at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: [evergreen-outreach] Youtube Work / Scheduling / Whatever

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
I have added a tab to the UNDEF* tracking document entitled 'Youtube' just to help coordinate the tracking and loading of the sessions.  Feel free to assign yourselves if you're going to work on editing videos and/or adding closed captions but if you're done with a certain session, say the Youtube part, and not doing more on it, say the captions, just unassign yourself so that others can pick it up.

Unless anyone objects I think we should agree that everyone loading a word doc for the Youtube notes / web site should review it and anyone loading a transcript file for closed captions should review it.  Both of these reviews should be for major issues such as those noted this morning.  If folks interested in doing this work want to we could have a short meeting tomorrow to handle the mechanics of coordination.

I don't have all the files but what I do have are here:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/afsn9wt2vo5p9yk/AAAo6O_waUChXKh8jwnbOk4la?dl=0

So, at least from those anyone can grab what's there and assign themselves to work on a chunk.

UNDEF = UNified Divine Empirical Files alternatively known as the UNDEAD = UNified Divine Empirical Access Documents