[evergreen-outreach] video licenses

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:28:44 EDT 2020

So, something that did not occur to us to discuss in the course of "let's
make stuff available on Youtube" was the licensing of said videos.  Youtube
has two options:

Youtube license
Creative Commons Attribution

Interesting, the CC appears to be the default though this may be an account
setting.  Since we did not get permission from people to distribute any
videos under CC I am putting the videos to the more restrictive Youtube
license.  However, unless there is an objection I am going to email the
general list and offer to switch it to CC for anyone who is okay with it.