[evergreen-outreach] video licenses

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:03:20 EDT 2020

Said Emails tab now has a column called "Granted CC Permission" to track
who has explicitly granted it.  I'll take care of the videos I load to make
sure they are correctly licensed.  I have also put the full name and
working title of each presenter in the video description so I recommend
that others loading videos do the same so that attribution can be fully
given if anyone does use the content.  I could imagine some of the content
making it into the documentation for some libraries.