[evergreen-outreach] videos update

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:45:46 EDT 2020

The videos are nearly done.

I discovered while splitting up the transcripts for Tuesday that the
transcript for batch creation of student cards is not in the file.  I think
they swapped out captioners for that one?

Also, apparently the video was slow to record on track 2 as the very
beginning of Galen's presentation is cut off.  I'm going to add a slide and
bit of intro text to try to provide some transition in and send it to Galen
to look at before posting it to Youtube.