[evergreen-outreach] videos update

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Jun 29 10:09:00 EDT 2020

Yes, Batch Creation used a different captioner than the rest of that track
- I do have that file though and I just forwarded it to you. Apologies for
missing that one!

Thanks Rogan!

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:46 PM <rogan.hamby at gmail.com> wrote:

> The videos are nearly done.
>
> I discovered while splitting up the transcripts for Tuesday that the
> transcript for batch creation of student cards is not in the file.  I think
> they swapped out captioners for that one?
>
> Also, apparently the video was slow to record on track 2 as the very
> beginning of Galen's presentation is cut off.  I'm going to add a slide and
> bit of intro text to try to provide some transition in and send it to Galen
> to look at before posting it to Youtube.

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*