[evergreen-outreach] 2020 Evergreen International Online Conference Website

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon May 11 10:24:46 EDT 2020

Thanks Ruth! Overall this looks great. You may want to adjust the
formatting on the Sponsor page, so that the names/links appear in the main
body.

Sending you a couple logos now...

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 5:42 PM Frasur, Ruth <RFrasur at library.in.gov> wrote:

> Okay all,
>

> I think I’ve got most of the website up including the schedule,
> registration link, and sponsor page.  I also changed the little blurb on
> the main page.  Take a look and tell me what’s broken and what I’ve
> forgotten.  Please note, I will be adding links for the sponsors as well as
> graphics as those are made available.
>

> *Ruth Frasur*
>
> *Evergreen Support and Development Administrator*
>
> Indiana State Library
>
> 140 N Senate Ave
>
> Indianapolis, IN  46204
>
> (317) 460-7556

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*